Saturday, March 16, 2013

Coming Attractions

March 13

Now that I am paying attention I see how quickly the Spring flora is evolving. Next to my driveway this tightly wrapped bud appeared and I can't wait to see what is inside. I will be visiting daily I'm sure. My little one and I spend a leisurely morning with friends big and small. After the morning chill wears off we head to the front walk of their house for some chalk drawing and creative spelling. My little one is just beginning to discover the power of writing. She is trying her hand at letters and she asks for help to write a short love note to her friend. They stand on opposite sides of the walk writing, reading, and giggling.

I am so grateful for this morning to chat while watching our girls play. They put on a dance performance full of audience participation. Next they are horses then puppies and back to girls going to a dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment